Preview of Board Evaluations Topic
Everyone else in the organisation is evaluated, so why not the board?
Board Evaluations explains the ways in which the board can demonstrate leadership and:
- evaluate its own performance
- evaluate its committees
- evaluate individual board members and the Chair
- work out ways to improve the governance of the organisation
- undertake a mini board evaluation
You will also get:
- a governance health check-list which your board can use to conduct a mini board evaluation
It’s a perfect topic for:
- allaying fears about governance evaluations
- discussion by boards before deciding which methodology of evaluation to adopt
About the Presenter – Kate Costello
Governance Matters’ founder Kate Costello is widely recognised as an expert in advising corporate and not-for-profit clients on strategy, restructures, skilling programs and board evaluations that have enhanced company and board performances both at home and abroad. When not applying her mind to improving the world’s corporate governance practices, the University of Melbourne law graduate finds time to engage in her other passion of archaeology and its study of human behaviour through the ages.
Charity: $5 is set aside for SYC each time a subscriber selects this topic.