Board Minded – Independent Schools
“The topic as a precursor to undertaking an on-line board performance survey was most useful in the broad sense of reflecting on current operation, responsibility, actions and governance – requirements of all organisations. It’s considered focus on composition, skills and personalities was also a worthwhile aspect”.
Phillip W Styles, Chairman, Westminster School
Individual topics are $750 (+gst)
Or save over 50% and get the benefits of a Red or Gold Subscription by selecting four or more topics.
Use this coupon code at checkout for your 50% discount: GMTRSSUB
Red Level Board Minded Subscription investment: AUD$1495 (+gst)
- unlimited access to any four of the below topics for twelve months included.
- ability to display the Red Level BMGM seal on documents and websites included.
- individual logins available for each Board Member or Director (please contact our office to discuss).
Gold Level Board Minded Subscription investment: AUD$1995 (+gst)
- same features as the Red Level Subscription.
- ability to display the Gold Level BMGM seal on documents and websites included.
- access to an exclusive LinkedIn group for CEOs and Chairs to allow them to interact with each other online.
- invitation to an annual Governance Matter’s half-day governance workshop presented by Kate Costello and a surprise guest. The event is streamed live to allow those unable to attend to watch it via the website or view at a later stage. It will deliver an update on current governance thinking and feature a lively Q&A session on governance topics.
- choose the Gold Level Upgrade below along with four topics.