Preview of Tracking the Right Financial Ratios Topic
Financial ratios help you to compare the performance of your organisation over time and with other, like, organisations.
Tracking the Right Financial Ratios assists board members to work out:
- which financial ratios are most relevant to their organisation
- how and when to report financial ratios to the board
- using ratios to compare performance with other similar organisations
You will also get:
- a handout listing the most common financial ratios
It’s a perfect topic for:
- induction of new board members
- stimulating a board discussion about the financial information it receives
What our subscribers say
“View this topic and then talk about the right financial ratios for your board to track. It’s a great conversation to have.” Glen Brewer, Receiver General (Board Member), St John Ambulance Australia.
About the Presenter – Ben Miels
It’s fair to say Ben Miels is something of a sports tragic. His resume is sprinkled with board positions at organisations such as Greyhound Racing SA and the SA Motorsport Advisory Board, but away from the tracks and playing fields, this dynamic and multi-awarded chartered accountant and managing partner at professional services firm Edwards Marshall is an eminent authority on business disciplines ranging from taxation to risk management and has consulted to a wide array of industries.
Charity: $5 is set aside for The Australian Childhood Foundation each time a subscriber selects this topic.